The Leadership Clear Lake program is designed to educate and equip the future leaders of our region by providing them the skills they need to excel.
The program focuses on personal and professional development as well as community study and involvement. The skills learned through Leadership Clear Lake will affect the way you think about your career, community, and society. The program includes:
- Insights Personality Assessment Test
- Interactive Learning Days
- "Field Trips" to local businesses and organizations
What does this offer your company?
Leadership Clear Lake allows you to invest in the future of the company by providing professional training for key employees, supplying them with skills that will benefit the candidate and the workplace such as:
- Building a team
- Leading from strengths
- Managing & leading change
- Visionary leadership
- Planning & setting priorities
- Government and Educational services
- Developing a business network
What does this offer the individual?
In addition to the benefits received by companies, program attendees will:
- Learn about their personal strengths
- Learn how to adapt those strengths in a leadership position
- Learn how to be better employees & community members
Want to become a sponsor for Leadership Clear Lake? Learn how to below!
Leadership Underwriter (Limit 2) | $3,000
Meeting Sponsor (Limit 2 per Session) | $300
Scholarship Donation | $100+
Help fund the Isela Castillo Memorial Fund to offer deserving individuals the chance to experience Leadership Clear Lake.
To become a sponsor, click here.