THE BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Business Growth Through Involvement and Publicity
- Network and Leadership
- Team Leadership Educate.Serve. Lead
Take advantage of countless professional learning and growth opportunities by attending, or even volunteering to help at meetings, conferences and events.
As a new member you will receive recognition in the following areas:
- Horizons, our monthly newsletter
- Business listing on Chamber Website
- Business listing in membership directory
- Ribbon cutting photograph of your business
- New member orientation
Regularly attend Chamber lunches, speed networking and business after hours to find out how you can work together with other members to add value to your company and community while enhancing your own career.
As a new member you have the opportunity to take advantage of regular networking events:
- Monthly General Membership Luncheons
- Business After Hours
- Monthly Business Development meetings
- Ribbon Cuttings, Ground Breakings and Grand Openings
- Speed Networking
Sign up for a committee and help discover, develop and showcase your individual and team leadership talent while helping your community grow and excel.
Membership involvement is crucial to the continuing growth and success of the Chamber:
- Upgrade your membership NOW and become a Distinguished Investor
- Spotlight presenter at the General Monthly Luncheon
- Serve/Sponsor at Annual Business EXPO
- Serve/Sponsor at Annual New Teachers Luncheon
- Serve/Sponsor any of the Chamber Area Events
The Chamber will assist your business through networking and effective communication with area leaders within the community we serve.
The Best companies join the area Chamber because they understand the benefits for their Company:
- ."Fortune" magazine's top 100 Best Companies to work for boast 94 are members of their area Chamber, include the top 24!
- Great employers invest in their employees and community and the Chamber is the way to invest in both.
- Consumers seem to expect Chamber members to be better-than-average companies and are 63% more likely to buy products from Chamber members.